SGI stock dropped 83 cents, or 34 percent, to $1.60 in midday trading Tuesday after the high-end computer maker warned revenue would be lower than expected for the quarter ended June 28. SGI said Monday that revenue would be between $280 million and $290 million instead of $310 million to $330 million. Story Copyright © 2001 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
- US stocks drop as Donald Trump casts doubt on China trade deal
- European stocks drop, kick off May on dour note
- Square’s stock drops 7% after reporting ‘significant slowdown’ due to COVID-19
- China copper stocks drop most in over two and a half years in April
- Stocks drop amid concerns over long downturn
- US STOCKS-U.S. stocks slide as renewed tariff threat compounds pandemic fears
- Market Movers: IT stocks battered, pharma sees buying; 77 stocks flash ‘sell’ signal
- VN stocks slide, but market prospects remain positive
- Minnesota Weather: Frost Warning Issued For Much Of Southern Minnesota
- Piramal drops nearly 10% on weak Q4 earnings
SGI stock drops on revenue warning have 157 words, post on www.zdnet.com at July 9, 2002. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.