Matthew Broderick and Eric McCormack lead the rankings of top drawing headliners for the musical “The Music Man” compiled by GuestStarCasting.comRounding out the Top Five ranked performers are television veterans Barry Williams and Gary Sandy, and Broadway leading man Craig Bierko.Broderick, currently in preparations for a new Broadway revival of “The Odd Couple” opposite Nathan Lane, starred in a 2003 Disney television movie of “The Music Man.”McCormack, best known for his title role in the hit series “Will & Grace” played the principal role of Professor Harold Hill on Broadway in 2001 and reprised the role at the famed Hollywood Bowl.Other leading men charting in the rankings for their drawing power as Harold Hill include Larry Gatlin, Jeff Goldblum, and Jack Stauffer.GuestStarCasting.com is a theater industry resource providing rankings and statistical projections on the top name talent potentially able to positively improve Return on Investment.Actor rankings are compiled based upon cumulative and recent box office receipts, overall marquee name power, critical review, and consumer demand.From Meredith Wilson, “The Music Man”is a family-friendly crowd pleaser in which traveling salesman Professor Harold Hill embarks on a mission to con the innocents of River City, Iowa into buying band equipment on the promise… Read full this story
- Tammy Bruce: Debra Messing and Eric McCormack have done us all a big favor – Here's why
- Recap: The Music Man
- Made In Chelsea star slams Man Utd’s Brandon Williams and Patrice Evra for girlfriend DMs
- The 50 albums that changed music
- Willie Nelson Proves Less Is More at All-Star Nashville Tribute
- MC Hammer reflects on his days as an A's ballboy, Prince and Oakland's musical legacy
- Grassroots music: the rebirth of political folk
- Eric Clapton sued by musician’s estate over iconic song
- Scoffing food, constant selfies and leaving early for more booze: Married At First Sight and Love Island stars takeover the ARIA Awards ...as fans question 'why are you even there?'
- Christmas Music Highlights From a Year Unreasonably Stacked With Christmas Music
Matthew Broderick and Eric McCormack Named Top Stars of "The Music Man" have 339 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 2, 2005. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.