By now, you’ve probably read The First Hours of Command & Conquer: Generals, our story that chronicles the birth of the latest entry in Westwood’s venerable series of Command & Conquer real-time strategy games. Our feature gave you insight on the game’s conception, the early brainstorming sessions by the designers, how the idea of Generals was pitched to and ultimately approved by the powers that be at Electronic Arts, how EA Pacific came to be, and the long road to completion that faces the game’s developers. The story also gave you a general overview of the game itself: It’s a 3D real-time strategy game that takes place in the not-so-distant future; it’s based on brand-new storyline that pits three sides (the US, China, and a terrorist group known as the Global Liberation Army) against each other; and it’s being developed by the team that made Red Alert 2 and its subsequent expansion pack, Command & Conquer: Yuri’s Revenge. But the story purposely left some questions unanswered. How does each side play? How has the classic Command & Conquer gameplay formula been changed? What kinds of units will the game have? We’ll answer all these questions and more in this preview…. Read full this story
- Red Alert and Tiberium universes planned for new Command & Conquer
- Carrier Command: Gaea trailer carries, commands, conquers
- All You Can Eat VGA Trailers!
- Preview: Civilization V: Brave New World
- StarDrive 2 preview: customizing your own galactic empire
- Survive the Hun Apocalypse in Total War: Attila
- Rome 2: Total War – Scaling To A Whole New Level
- Why Total War: Rome 2's army traditions system is so exciting
- Interview: Supergiant's Kasavin On How Lifelong Game Love Led To
- We discuss Far Cry 5's new setting, the reaction to it, and the fidelity of its fly-fishing
Command & Conquer: Generals Preview have 308 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 17, 2006. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.