With Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, Electronic Arts’ Los Angeles studio will revisit and revitalize one of the most established and popular series in real-time strategy history. From the resource-gathering, base-building, and tank-rushing of the original game from 1995, the Command & Conquer name has come to mean fast-paced, brutal gameplay and memorable cinematic cutscenes starring such characters as actor Joe Kucan’s Kane, who has been confirmed to return to the series. We had an opportunity to sit down with executive producer Mike Verdu to discuss the recently unveiled Brotherhood of Nod faction, and then sit in on a working multiplayer session. Verdu explains that while Nod “used to be the generic bad guy” in the original C&C games, C&C3 will be “a little more nuanced than what you saw in the first two games.” According to the game’s fiction, the mysterious chemical Tiberium, which is highly toxic to biological life but is also an incredible source of energy, has begun to pollute the world, and while the GDI have attempted to safeguard the last few ecologically pristine areas, Nod has attempted to gather support in the partially polluted areas where most of the world’s population has settled. The… Read full this story
- Hospital opens command centre showing live updates for staff
- The sickening vandals who attacked an RAF memorial know nothing of Bomber Command’s bravery and sacrifice
- How China soared FOUR YEARS ahead of US in race to dominate space in event of World War 3
- World War III could begin in this tiny Polish town experts fear as it’s branded Europe’s ‘weak point’ against a Russian invasion
- How old is John Boyega? Star Wars actor who plays Finn and is also in Pacific Rim Uprising
- Russian and US warships converge on Arctic to build naval and air bases as melting ice leaves Cold War frontiers wide open
- Endless War: A Visit with the Taliban in Afghanistan
- Dundee pals honour World War 1 heroes with Black Watch remembrance in France
- Who defaced the Bomber Command Memorial?
- All-conquering Cody has no end in sight
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Updated Impressions - GDI Versus Nod in Multiplayer have 356 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 25, 2006. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.