Fruit Mousse the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. Yield Makes 6 servings Ingredients 1 cup whipping cream 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup no-sugar-added strawberry or seedless raspberry fruit spread Preparation Combine cream and vanilla in small bowl of electric mixer; beat at high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer to separate bowl. In same small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Blend in fruit spread. Fold in whipped cream mixture. Spoon into individual dessert dishes; chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours before serving. Variation Layer mousse with unsweetened fresh sliced strawberries or raspberries in parfait glasses; chill up to 4 hours before serving. Check out more recipes for Mousse Print | Citation & Date | Reprint Print | Citation & Date | Reprint More to Explore
- Spain X Philippines
- What it’s like to eat at the best restaurant in California, where a meal will cost you $310 a person
- I went to one of the largest specialty food expos in the US — here are the 10 craziest things I ate
- What it’s like to eat at the $138-a-person restaurant where Trump dined with Mitt Romney
- We tried a food-delivery system that’s about to blow up the healthy-fast-food scene — and it was shockingly good
- 30 dishes everyone should know how to make before they turn 30, according to Michelin-starred and industry-leading head chefs
- We Had Dinner In Penang’s Iconic Khoo Kongsi And It Was Beautiful
- Kadayawan weekend 'staycation'
- My Easter eggs are in the Davao’s best desserts
- A banquet for goodwill
Fruit Mousse have 254 words, post on recipes.howstuffworks.com at December 4, 2006. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.