The Soviet war machine continues to grow. The Allies turn their attention to Moscow. Meanwhile, the Empire of the Rising Sun rises unimpeded in the alternate universe set forth in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. Without obstruction, the Empire is free to develop devastating technology straight from the pages of manga. Hybrid submarine planes, walking mechs, and Japanese schoolgirls fuel the Empire’s war effort. We sat down with Red Alert 3 senior producer Amer Ajami for the latest details on the Empire of the Rising Sun. Here’s what he had to say. GameSpot: Red Alert 3 introduces a new faction, the Empire of the Rising Sun. What was your inspiration for the new faction? What sort of player will enjoy playing as the Empire most? And what is its motivation to destroy the Soviets and the Allies? Amer Ajami: Look, I’m not going to lie to you. For the most part, we’re all a bunch of nerds here at EALA. We read manga, we watch anime, and we play obscure Japanese games. In a sense, the Empire of the Rising Sun was our way of paying homage to the forms of Japanese pop culture that made a significant impact… Read full this story
- Solar Power is Nothing New to the Incan Empire of Sun Worshippers
- Real Estate Investors - Red Alert
- A Land of the Rising Sun
- Moses v. Jesus: Why do Conservative Christians Prefer Moses' Commandments to Jesus' Beatitudes?
- Wine and the Roman Empire
- Sun Tzu Art Of War - Three Business Lessons From Deployment Of Troops In Mountainous Region
- The Red Dragon of St. John, The Divine
- White Sun - Actions & Habits
- Conquering 'The Pits' And Our Own Pendulums of Fear
- The Sun: Astrological Effects and Remedies
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Q&A: Empire of the Rising Sun have 296 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 23, 2008. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.