Cruising with the Serenade of the Seas is an amazing option if you plan a family cruise vacation for the upcoming holidays. Serenade of the Seas has a great deal of activities to offer to all those who board it and makes their cruise experience a real luxurious one.
The Serenade of the Seas cruise ship is a ship of Radiance class known extensively for finely decorated rooms and adjacent balconies. The glass wall of the cruise provides a spectacular view of the vast horizon and the beaming seas from any part of the ship to visitors. The cruise is decorated with exquisite statuettes and art pieces. The ship centre has a pretty atrium where different musical performances can be enjoyed. Among the best-featured facilities, the ship has a 33-feet high rock-climbing wall, a pool along with water slides for kids, hot tub and a heated pool solarium where kids can have ample fun while being on the Serenade of the Seas.
The ship has a great library for those who wish to read in the becalmed weather along with other entertainment sources for fellow visitors. There is a casino, movie theatre, two specialty restaurants, arcade room, disco, sports bar, champagne bar, coffee bar, karaoke bar and many such leisure areas. The restaurants of the cruise can be chosen according to formal dining, snacking and casual dining as per the need and the mood.
Its full service spa comprises of an amazing exercise room with almost all modern exercising equipments. The two computerized self leveling pool tables, 9-holes putt course, ping pong tables, basketball courts, golf simulator, shuffleboard and the jogging track are other main attractions of the ship. Various expert entertainers perform at different times of the day and the night in the incredible theatre.
Passengers simply love to shop at the specialty shops on the Serenade of the Seas. In fact, the Serenade of the Seas also has backgammon and chess tables, meeting rooms, Hollywood memorabilia area and a lot of deck space to simply lie around.
The cabins rooms are very spacious and have adjacent balconies. The walk in closets with hangers, the large bathroom with tubs, large sitting areas, upgraded bedding, comfortable beds and spacious decks make the journey a relaxing one. As the food served is also very delicious and ranges in various international cuisines, missing a Serenade of the Seas cruise can be a great mistake of life.
Undoubtedly, the Serenade of the Seas cruise ship is one ship that provides familial environment and makes cruise trip worthwhile.
- Princess Pacific cruise review: from Vancouver to LA with whales, sealions, breweries, great views and Alcatraz
- Sea Of Thieves:
- Amsterdam cruise offers the best of musicals with prizes, colourful acts and superstars on Stages 2019 round trip
- Royal Caribbean sale offers £1000 off cruise fares for 2020
- Virgin Voyages' second cruise ship Valiant Lady unveiled - and her itineraries too
- You can currently bag all-inclusive 80s themed cruise holidays under £500pp
- First ever cruise to be led entirely by women will set sail in 2020
- Lenovo Chromebook C340 (11.6") review: This pretty laptop is practically perfect for the price
- Golden Oreos: The Snacktaku Review
- Man describes granddaughter’s fatal plunge from cruise ship