The FIFA World Cup 2010 Football Tournament (Soccer World Cup to South Africans) is a mere 20 months away and South Africa is truly abuzz with preparations. There is an enormous amount of pressure on South Africa to execute a successful and memorable tournament and work has begun in full force to ensure that the tournament is fault-free.Construction and Scaffolding is Key The construction sector is booming and reaping the benefits of these preparations as stadiums are built along with new roads and freeways. Buildings, suburbs and districts are being renovated to create an attractive, first-world image of South Africa to visiting foreigners and television audiences from around the world.Scaffolding is imperative to the preparatory processes as scaffolding is required for not only various formwork and construction projects, but also to provide safe and easy access for renovations and restorations.Roads The influx of people into South Africa for the World Cup, and especially into the main cities of Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, requires that many infrastructure upgrades be made in these cities. The Department of Transport has been given a budget of R92-billion to bring the standard of the roads up to a level where they can cope with… Read full this story
- World Cup 2010: Spain survive brutal final to become champions
- World Cup 2010 final: Andrés Iniesta finds key for Spain to beat Holland
- 2018 FIFA World Cup -- Hot Fans From Around The World!
- With less than 100 days to go, unpredictability surrounds FIFA World Cup 2018
- FIFA World Cup Final: The mind says France, but the heart wants Croatia
- Google Launches New Search Features for the FIFA World Cup
- Celebrate the 2018 FIFA World Cup at the Millville Xfinity Store
- Our aim is FIFA World Cup final: Chinese ace striker Wang Shanshan
- Tuesday's World Cup: Senegal notches Africa's first win
- World Leaders Join South Africa to Say Goodbye to Nelson Mandela
FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa - Scaffold and Formwork Contractors have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at December 1, 2008. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.