If you are not like me, you must be a football lover. Let me use the words “soccer” and “football” to mean the same thing whether you are from Europe or America. This time around, all attention is focused to South Africa. It’s an historic event in the history of this country and Africa as a whole. Looking at the official Match Schedule as released and published on FIFA’s website and the number of the ticket applications received during the first sales phase that ended at midnight on 31 March with a total of 1,635,136 applications, one can begin to imagine the scramble.The matches will be played in the following towns/areas: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Mangaung/Bloemfontein, Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Tshwane/Pretoria.One sure thing is that the whole world will not be at the pitches, not even all the South Africans. However, everyone that stays back is not necessarily not a lover of football. A good number of reasons account for this. You can start naming from lack of time because of other priorities, finance, and many others. If you are NOT packing your bags, there are other ways to be part of the tournament.Don’t ask me how… Read full this story
- 14 Jerseys to look out for at 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Serena Guthrie relived an 'emotional' Netball World Cup for first time with watchalong
- Coronavirus: FIFA delays decision on 2026 World Cup venues
- Qatar to host pan-Arab tournament in 2021 as a test event for 2022 World Cup
- World Cup 2026: Will the hosts get along?
- Interview: Pritam Kotal aims to represent India at a World Cup in future
- Qatar 2022: World Cup stadiums to comply with COVID-19 norms
- Qatar 2022 World Cup migrant workers went 'unpaid for months' — Amnesty
- Gunmen make away with $360,000-worth Panini World Cup stickers in Argentina
- Morocco to challenge North American joint bid for 2026 World Cup
FIFA World Cup 2010 on You PC - Time to Start Preparing have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 23, 2009. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.