A delegation of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV), led by To Huy Rua, a politburo member and CPV Central Committee’s Secretary, made a visit to Japan from Nov. 5-11 in the invitation of the Japanese Communist Party (JCP). During the visit, the delegation was received by JCP President Kazuo Shii and held a discussion on socialism theories with JCP. At the meeting with JCP President Kazuo Shii, Rua expressed thanks to the JCP for their solidarity and comradeship to the CPV and Vietnamese people. He highlighted JCP’s achievements in ideology and theory as well as in mass mobilisation to intensify the fight for peace, democracy and social progress in line with JCP’s platform and policies. (more…)
- Party official hosts Japanese Minister of State for Ocean Policy
- South Korea's president to visit Vietnam amid strong business ties
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS OCTOBER 8
- OVOP exhibition helps improving position of Hanoi’s handicraft products
- Vietnam bolsters parliamentary cooperation with Asian, European nations
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 10
Vietnamese Party delegation visits Japan have 175 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 11, 2010. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.