Read, and be shaken by your shoulders: the open-world zombie game you’ve probably always wanted exists. It’s called Day Z .
It runs as a mod for Arma 2: Combined Operations, in a haunted version of Arma’s 225 km² imitation of the Czech Republic, Chernarus. It isn’t perfect. The servers are usually full. But it is an incredible adaptation of the things Arma does well: emergent gameplay, making you feel vulnerable and powerful, decision making, managing supplies, and tense teamwork. … » Learn More about For the love of PC gaming, download Day Z–Arma 2’s zombie survival mod
- Resident Evil 2 remake review: Survival horror perfection
- GAME REVIEW: Resident Evil 2 (2019)
- The 25 biggest and best upcoming games in 2019
- The BIG PS4, Xbox and Nintendo Switch Games to look out for in 2019
- Netflix to launch ‘new Game Of Thrones’ by ‘turning Resident Evil into TV series’
- Check out this week’s top DVD picks from a spy film with a twist to the Walking Dead’s little zombie sister
- Policing the Sky Blues: A day in the life of a copper at CCFC
- Here are some of the celebrities we have lost in the last 12 months
- Every bar, cafe and restaurant that's opened here in 2018
- All the celebrities and famous people who died in 2018
- Manchester restaurant deals and drinks offers for January 2019
- Is Fortnite being sued? Alfonso Ribeiro and Backpack Kid sue over stolen dances
- Fulham sink deeper into relegation trouble as Paul Pogba stars in easy Man Utd victory
- Apex Legends: what it costs to play and is it suitable for kids?
- Some of the best gadgets to watch out for in 2019
- Why would you want to live in Suffolk?
- Meet Hull's market traders you may not have known existed
- CPM chief looks to data-science future
- Music retailer HMV calls in administrators
For the love of PC gaming, download Day Z--Arma 2's zombie survival mod have 292 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at May 12, 2012. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.