As of September 29, the following search terms are blocked on Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Hong Kong Protests: Protests for electoral reform have escalated after a week of student protests. Police used tear gas and pepper spray yesterday as the faced tens of thousands of Hong Kongers in the streets. Stay up to date on the situation with CDT. 香港＋学生: Hong Kong + students 香港＋罢课: Hong Kong + student strike 香港＋催泪弹: Hong Kong + tear gas canister 香港＋开枪: Hong Kong + open fire 香港＋抗命: Hong Kong + disobey orders 香港人＋上街: Hong Kongers + take to the streets 公民抗命: citizens disobey orders 公民广场: citizen plaza 占中: Occupy Central (abbreviation) 占领＋中环: occupy + Central 占领＋金钟 occupy + Admiralty 黄之锋: Joshua Wong—17-year-old student leader labeled a “separatist” by Chinese state media. 学联: Student Alliance—First block detected December 6, 2011. 黄丝带: yellow ribbon—Originally the symbol of support for universal suffrage in Hong Kong, the yellow ribbon was later adopted by Occupy Central organizers. Currently, supporters of the Hong Kong democracy movement from around the globe are organizing yellow ribbon campaigns. 香港加油: Go Hong Kong 香港挺住: Hong Kong stand firm 声援＋香港: support + Hong Kong 支持香港: support Hong Kong 今天我们都是香港人: today… Read full this story
- Hong Kong Independence Speech Draws Warnings
- High-Speed Rail Brings Autonomy Fight to Hong Kong Courts
- Hong Kong activist speaks to foreign press, defying Beijing
- The New Thing in Hong Kong’s Public Schools: White Students
- Journalists in Hong Kong defy gov't request to cancel speech
- A doctor killed his family using a yoga ball filled with toxic gas, Hong Kong prosecutors say
- Doctor Allegedly Kills Wife and Daughter Using Yoga Ball Filled With Carbon Monoxide in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong-style bubble waffles are coming to SE Portland
- 10,000 Workers Strike in Support of Hong Kong’s Protests
- Can Hong Kong’s Protesters Keep Momentum on Their Side?
Sensitive Words: Hong Kong Protests (Updated) have 286 words, post on chinadigitaltimes.net at September 28, 2014. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.