Self-proclaimed “pretty motherfucker” A$AP Rocky and objectively gorgeous person Chanel Iman have called it quits. Love might not be dead, but it’s certainly a lot less good looking.
Just a couple months after appearing together in Vogue, the two decided to break up due to what amounts to scheduling conflicts.
“They are no longer together. This happened about a few weeks ago,” a source told E! News exclusively. “It was just not working out with both of their busy travel schedules.”
The source added, “Time away from each other played a big part in the breakup.”
“They don’t have any hard feelings,” the source added. “[They] only want the best for each other in the long run.”
Go on you crazy kids. Live your lives. I’ll just be here. Remembering. [E!]
Here’s photographic evidence that Richard Gere visited the The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando Resort. I don’t know why but I find it hilarious. I wonder if he got Cauldron Cakes while aboard the Hogwarts Express.
Paris Hilton‘s six dogs are super jealous of her new new baby sheepskin cotton ball Pomeranian puppy. They remember when she used to carry them around like that. But puppies lose their fluff, and when they do, they get their own puppy villa complete with a mezzanine level, a chandelier, and air conditioning in Paris Hilton’s backyard because even if they’re fugly old dogs, they still belong to Paris. [Daily Mail]
- House of Cards actress Elizabeth Norment passed away on October 13 at New York’s Memorial Sloan Kettering Center. She was 61. [People]
- Melissa Rivers is getting ready so sue the ever-loving crap out of the endoscopy clinic where her mother Joan Rivers suffered a cardiac arrest and fell into a coma. [Daily Mail]
- Mad Men’s Jessica Paré is expecting her first child with a hardcore punk/alternative musician, but more importantly a white dude with shoulder-length dreadlocks. [US Magazine]
- Britney Spears is getting her own day according to Caesars Entertainment. Mark your calendars because November 5 is Britney Day, y’all! [People]
- Jane Lynch is officially divorced. [TMZ]
- Ridiculous jawline Eddie Redmayne really thought he could have been in Fifty Shades of Grey. [Just Jared]
- Rebecca is sick today, so wish her well!
Lede image via Getty. Additional image via Universal Orlando Resort.
- Australia's AAP resorts to crowdfunding in 'brutal news landscape'
- AAP MLAs stage overnight sit-in against Cong. govt. inside Punjab Assembly complex
- Farm ordinances: Congress, AAP hit out at ‘Badal family’
- Forrest Fenn, who sent explorers on a famed Rocky Mountain treasure hunt, dies at 90
- Dong Van rocky highland basks in autumnal splendor
- Teyana Taylor Reveals She's Expecting Her Second Baby in 'Wake Up Love' Video Feat. Husband Iman Shumpert
- Tim Curry Is Returning to Rocky Horror Remake as Narrator
- Major winter storm to blast Rockies as heat wave, dry weather fuels wildfire threat out West
- Kiszla: Why the Avs are frugal in Cup quest, Von Miller might be done with Broncos and Nolan Arenado could be stuck in bad Rockies marriage
- Canelo Álvarez pours it on in three-round destruction of Rocky Fielding
Chanel Iman and A$AP Rocky Call It Quits have 519 words, post on jezebel.com at October 29, 2014. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.