February may be the shortest month of the year, but to Blizzard that just means there’s a greater ratio of things to do as not. Need something to do during this cold and miserable month? Let them take care of you.
Starting today, the annual Valentine’s festival ‘Love is in the Air’ is taking place at all major cities. Daily rewards, prizes and adventure await. This year, people all over Azeroth are so passionate that it can reasonably be classified as a disease. So of course you and the rest of the adventurers have to discover just what is afflicting the poor, passionate people. The event runs until February 16.
Immediately afterwards, the Lunar Festival (in celebration of the Chinese New Year) once again returns to Azeroth to honor the first War of the Ancients, in which the Burning Legion was expelled from the land millennia ago. Many of the great deities return for the week’s long event, with the wolf Omen – tainted by the Legion – once again returning to sow chaos, even for the newly minted level 100 heroes. The event takes place in Stormwind, Thunder Bluff and the neutral areas Booty Bay and Moonglade. Ends March 2.
During the week of February 8 through 14, the Darkmoon Faire – the monthly event sets up shop on Darkmoon Island (kids these days! Why, when we were leveling up, we had to travel into enemy territory to get to Darkmoon Faire every other month!). Seventeen new battle pets, as well as mounts, heirlooms and “replica armor sets for all classes” are on sale this month. Hurry quickly.
However, the big excitement occurs tomorrow with the opening of the game’s newest raid content, Blackrock Foundry. Blizzard so does love its history surrounding that cursed (and at times, interminable place). Bring your closest 19 friends to the four part content, and make sure you have at least a 635 gear level before entering into those fiery and sulfuric halls. Check out the raid preview via Blizzard.
All of this leads to Patch 6.1, currently available via the Public Test Realm. The patch will introduce the new Blood Elf models, in desperate need of a redesign, major Garrison updates and class balancing issues (because it’s never a Blizzard patch without someone crying ‘omg nerf!’) Read about all of the potential upcoming changes via the PTR notes page.
- Oswego Senior Center Announces February Event Schedule
- ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020 Full Schedule, Squad Details, Match Timings, India Full Squad, Group Details
- 'World of Warcraft Classic' February Update Adds Blackwing Lair Attunement & New Class Quests
- ICC U19 Cricket World Cup 2020 schedule announced: India take on Sri Lanka in their opening game
- Samsung Galaxy S11 release date confirmed as smartphone maker announces 'Unpacked' event on February 11
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park Presents 2020 Calendar of Events Celebrating 25th Anniversary
- Blooming shell! First glimpse at Samsung's FOLDABLE Galaxy Bloom smartphone that opens like a clamshell as blurry image is leaked from a secret meeting at CES 2020
- ICC U19 World Cup: Debutants Japan looking at tournament as a learning experience
- 'Assassin's Creed Ragnarok' Leaks - Release Date, Editions & Ties to PS5 Reveal
- Cricket Australia reveals summer schedule, with questions over an Adelaide day-night Test against India
World Of Warcraft February Events Schedule: The Opening Of Blackrock Foundry And Release Of Patch 6.1 have 580 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at February 2, 2015. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.