From being siblings in one film to sweetheart in the other, these actors have done it all.In movies, actors don’t just get to be someone else but portray multiple relationships too. Like did you know Nanda acted as Dev Anand’s kid sister in Kala Bazaar before playing his wife in Hum Dono? In Zoya Akhtar’s upcoming comedy Dil Dhadakne Do, about a zany Punjabi family holidaying on a luxury cruise, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra are cast as siblings. You might recall their scorching display of affection not too long before in the retro action caper, Gunday. Let’s then look at some other Bollywood pairs who’ve posed as both sweethearts and siblings on the silver screen. Dev Anand-Zeenat Aman Image: Dev Anand and Zeenat Amanin Hare Krishna Hare Rama The bond between two estranged siblings forms the emotional core of Dev Anand’s Hare Krishna Hare Rama. And the actor/filmmaker roped in a leggy Zeenat Aman to do play his baby sister for the same. In a complete contrast from his previously ‘ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai’ sentiments, Devsaab and Zee turned lovers for a series of films like Heera Panna, Warrant and Darling Darling.Amitabh Bachchan-Hema Malini Image: Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini… Read full this story
- Amitabh bachchan’s latest tweet makes a sweet reference his dialogue from 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham'
- Akshara Singh releases a heart-break song 'Nazar Ke Samane Kabhi Ana Na'
- K3G’s Bole Chudiyaan now has 400 million views, Karan Johar says he ‘literally fainted’ while working with Amitabh Bachchan
- Kajol's Witty Response to Fan Asking if She Would've Married Shah Rukh Khan
- Farah Khan: I don’t think a director needs to be seen through the lens of gender
- Ashutosh Gowariker does a good imitation of Sanjay Dutt
- Back to the future: Smriti Irani turns to Ekta Kapoor for her FaceApp post
- Lewis Capaldi vs Noel Gallagher: The trouble between troubadours
- 'I want to make Salman Khan proud'
- Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra make it to Variety's list of most influential people in entertainment
PIX: Kabhi sweethearts kabhi siblings! have 352 words, post on www.rediff.com at May 27, 2015. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.