- Democratic debate dominated by disputes between Clinton, Sanders
- Clinton, Sanders are neck and neck in Iowa, New Hampshire polls
(CNN)Hillary Clinton embraced President Barack Obama’s political legacy on Sunday, seeking to halt a late surge by rival Bernie Sanders, as fierce clashes over guns, health care and Wall Street ripped through the Democratic presidential debate.
Dynamics of the race
Fight over health care
Divide on guns
- Bernie Sanders on health care, impeachment and Hillary Clinton
- Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib boos Hillary Clinton at Sanders campaign event in Iowa
- Joe Rogan Praised by Twitter After Bernie Sanders Appears On Podcast to Debate Health Care, Gun Laws and Aliens
- Tlaib expresses regret for booing Hillary Clinton at Sanders event, says supporters ‘deserve better’
- Amid Clinton attacks, Sanders tries to move past 2016
- Tlaib vows to do 'better' after booing Clinton at Sanders event
- Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president?
- Tlaib boos Clinton at Sanders event, says 'haters will shut up on Monday when we win' Iowa
- Tulsi Gabbard explains decision to sue Hillary Clinton: 'They can do it to anybody'
- Clinton on Sanders comments: 'I wasn't thinking about the election'