What better way to spend a Friday night than taking on Donald Trump? Sen. Elizabeth Warren refused to spend Friday night relaxing. She instead took on the presumptive Republican nominee for president in a tweetstorm after he called her “goofy” and attacked her heritage. Trump, for his part, responded by calling Warren a “goofus.” Trump kicked things off just after 7 p.m. And no, it wasn’t taco bowl tweet. Warren, who had gone on a tweetstorm about Trump earlier this week, would not go quietly into the night. Warren directly addressed his comments about her heritage. But Warren didn’t just let it stand. She then continued on to point out how Trump is a bully. At an event in Eugene, Oregon, Trump mentioned the “Twitter rant.” He called Warren “goofy” again and then called her a “goofus.” “Have you ever seen her? She’s a basket base,” Trump said. Warren had just one tweet left for Trump. And spoiler alert, it was not “I’m rubber, you’re glue.”
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- Elizabeth Warren Takes the Next Big Step in Running for President
- Elizabeth Warren Falls for Trump’s Trap—and Promotes Insidious Ideas About Race and DNA
- ‘He May Not Even Be a Free Person,’ Elizabeth Warren Says of Trump in 2020
- Elizabeth Warren, in CNN town hall, calls for abolishing electoral college
- Elizabeth Warren Takes a 9-Iron to Wells Fargo C.E.O. on His Way Out the Door
- Tucker Carlson takes Donald Trump to task for guns comment
- Donald Trump just called Kellyanne Conway's husband a "total loser"
- Donald Trump Jr. Calls Out Microsoft Partner NewsGuard’s ‘Inherent Bias’
Elizabeth Warren takes on Donald Trump in tweetstorm, he calls her 'goofus' in response have 290 words, post on splinternews.com at May 7, 2016. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.