In a letter signed by the city’s Vice Chairman Dang Viet Dung, the local government also bans the public servants from using their work email to register the game and exchange information about it. He asked Pokemon hunters to keep away from religious, historic sites, government agencies, security and defense prohibited locations in the city. They were also warned not to play the game while driving or in potentially dangerous places. The same ban in August was imposed on police in Thanh Ha District in the central province of Ha Tinh and all soldiers and military officers in the central province of Binh Dinh. Earlier this month, a senior official at the Ministry of Communication and Information said government staff will contact the software developer of Pokemon Go and request that it remove Pokestops from religious and historic sites and other sensitive locations. Pokemon Go was launched in Vietnam on August 6 and quickly became a fever, particularly among young people.
- Philadelphia bans large public gatherings until FEBRUARY 2021 with major events including the city's marathon and Thanksgiving Day parade canceled
- Premier League state of play after Man City ban lifted
- UEFA will be 'under a lot of pressure' to review FFP and its procedures after CAS overturn Man City ban
- Klopp, Mourinho reaction to Man City ban: “A disgraceful decision”
- A vision for the central city
- Heat wave: Portugal tames wildfire; French cities ban cars
- Code of Conduct Bureau advises public officers to declare assets
- Bar defectors from holding public office for five years: Kapil Sibal
- Punjab imposes complete ban on public gatherings
- Guardiola pleased with Man City ban lift, Klopp and Mourinho less sure
Biggest central city bans Pokemon Go at public offices have 280 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 29, 2016. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.