The Jeep brand is synonymous with tough, off-road vehicles, with a history stretching back to the Willys Jeep used by the Allied Forces in World War II. The famous Jeep name has become a generic name for a 4×4 and these ‘jeeps’ have since broken through into the mainstream – you’re now just as likely to see one on the school run as you are on a farm. But among the many soft roaders and faux-SUVs, the Jeep brand, just like Land Rover, has instant credibility. Depending on your social conditioning you will think Jeep are cool because a) the Willys Jeep helped win the war for the Allies or b) Alicia Silverstone’s character Cher drove a Jeep Wrangler in Clueless and it was like, OMG, so amazing. I fall into the latter camp but even I couldn’t probably stand the rough and tumble of a soft-top Wrangler on a damp Irish commute. Of far more relevance to the Irish market is the Jeep Cherokee, which these days is sporting ruggedly soft roader/crossover looks, yet in 4×4 guise it still has the guts to take you off road. The current Cherokee has been in Ireland since 2014 but the addition… Read full this story
- Alienware Aurora R8 review: A pint-sized RTX 2080 Ti PC
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Review – Chloe and Nadine’s Excellent Adventure
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom review: "It’s standard stuff, the beasts are no longer miracle, the humans bland"
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom review: "It’s standard stuff, the beasts are no longer miracles, the humans bland"
- Review: Adventure Park
- 2017 Jeep Compass Release Date, Price & Specs: First Look To All-New Model Compact Crossover Car
- This Metal Gear Solid 5 video shows you how to remain unseen while driving a jeep at full speed
- Forza Horizon 3 PC review
- Her Story PC review
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End review
Jeep Cherokee 2.2-litre 200hp 4WD Review have 316 words, post on changinglanes.ie at August 20, 2016. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.