From building a brand new nation, to safeguarding the ideals of liberty and democracy around the world, to moving on her like a bitch, The Onion takes a closer look at each of America’s presidents. Donald Trump Abusive Stepfather Of The Constitution Forty-fifth president best known for being so self-obsessed and insecure that he is undoubtedly reading this entry right now in order to find out what we have written about him. Trump, who at this exact moment is most certainly scanning these very words to satisfy a deep-seated, omnipresent, and uncontrollable urge to know what everyone thinks of him at all times, took office after a largely unanticipated Electoral College victory over Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton. Having spent decades as a businessman, real estate mogul, and television personality before his presidency, Trump suffers from such a severe inferiority complex that he immediately pored through this feature for his name and is, without a doubt, currently perusing this passage with the desperate hope that we offer him some form of praise and validation. Considered to be one of the most unorthodox leaders in modern American history, Trump is the first U.S. president to have no prior political or military… Read full this story
- The top ten worst cheaters in American Sports
- The Latest: US lawmaker: Were bombers targeting Americans?
- The Latest: Obama meets with Laotian president
- LeBron James, Cavs to visit White House on same day as President-elect Trump
- Why we can expect increased athlete activism during Donald Trump’s presidency
- What has President Trump said about your country?
- Chicago Cubs set for White House visit with President Obama for Monday
- USMNT’s Omar Gonzalez ‘worried’ about Donald Trump’s presidency
- Dov Charney Claims He Recruited Exiting American Apparel CEO Paula Schneider As a 'Puppet'
- Trump takes victory lap on taxes with rural Americans
The American Presidency have 312 words, post on www.theonion.com at February 20, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.