Listed below are all new filings before the PTAB of petitions for inter partes review (IPR) and covered business methods review (CBM). Since the last report, no new requests for ex parte reexamination at the USPTO have been posted. This listing is current as of 10 AM on Monday, August 14, 2017.New IPR PetitionsTrial Number – IPR2017-01815Trial Number – IPR2017-01907Trial Number – IPR2017-01920Trial Number – IPR2017-01933Trial Number – IPR2017-01934Trial Number – IPR2017-01932New CBM Review PetitionsThere have been no new petitions for CBM review since the last report.Newly-Posted Reexam RequestsThere have been no new reexam requests posted since the last report.
- Las Vegas police release 158-page report detailing deadly 2017 concert shooting
- Special Report: The toxic legacy of a California Naval base
- Special Report: How a soccer agent and Chinese tycoon planned to trade in players
- Special Report: In a Muslim lawyer's murder, Myanmar's shattered dream
- Special Report: Unfettered construction raises U.S. hurricane costs
- Special Report: China's furtive underwater nukes test the Pentagon
- Special Report: Air Force landlord falsified records to boost income, records show
- Special Report: Ex-workers say U.S. military landlord falsified records to get bonuses
- LFW 2017: Ileana D’Cruz Made A Sassy Yet Classy Entry In Black
- Special Report: Double agents - How soccer clubs, players and advisers play the tax game
PTO Litigation Report – August 14, 2017 have 222 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at August 13, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.