THIS Morning viewers were left outraged today as an American woman appeared on the programme to show off her pink dog.Laura Schakosky, from Texas, spends $4000 dollars a year on pampering her pooch and that includes monthly trips to the salon to have its fur dyed pink.Speaking on This Morning about her bizarre decision to dye her dog, she said: “I dyed her pink a year and half ago and I was online looking for cool outfits for her and all of a sudden I saw these pictures of these different dogs in Asia in all these different colours.“I was like that is so cool and I thought ‘I wonder if my groomer can do this’. So I went to the groomer and they said absolutely we do it all the time, especially during Halloween.”When questioned by Ruth and Eamonn about whether it was cruel for the dog, she said: “Before I ended up dying Jewell, I went to the vet and asked them, they looked it up for me and the whole thing has been approved.”She continued claiming that dogs actually prefer being dyed than being shaved, saying: “It’s vegetable dye. The dog feels shamed more if they are… Read full this story
- New Law 'Finally' Makes Animal Cruelty a Federal Crime: 'America’s Beloved Pets Are Safer'
- House Passes Bill to Make the 'Most Heinous' Animal Cruelty a Felony
- This Morning viewers plead for warning after 'disturbing' images of dogs in markets are shown
- Kelly Brook mocked by This Morning viewers as she presents bizarre gardening segment
- James Jordan sparks outrage after calling This Morning guest 'this black woman' after racism debate
- "Please give me my voice back:" Pink sparks concern she might not be fit to perform Super Bowl national anthem
- Holly Willoughby in hysterics as she accidentally tells This Morning viewers to ‘dance in thongs’
- Animal adoptions soar by 300% as people stuck at home because of coronavirus adopt cats and dogs for company - but animal charities warn it could be a BAD thing
- Emmerdale Sam Dingle star confuses This Morning viewers with real voice
- Morning Digest: WHO says lifting lockdowns too quickly could spark resurgence, govt warned of scarcity of drugs, and more
This Morning viewers left outraged as woman shows off dog dyed PINK sparking animal cruelty debate have 378 words, post on www.thesun.ie at August 1, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.