Joel Osteen has been having a tough time; some of it due to Hurricane Harvey, which ravaged parts of Texas, and most of it due to his response to it and now-revisionist storytelling (can we say “lying” and not be struck down?), akin to the current president and resident liar in chief, Donald Trump. Let me catch you up to speed: On Aug. 25, Hurricane Harvey hit and it flooded whatever it didn’t destroy. Osteen, who is the pastor of Houston’s Lakewood Church, wasn’t letting folks inside the doors of the megachurch to shelter. Advertisement First his father-in-law claimed that the roads were flooded, a claim that social media users near the church proved to be false, with receipts. Then Osteen himself said that the church did let people in (which has yet to be proved true) but that no one really showed up. Then he said that the church was flooded, or parts had been flooded, and photos were posted showing a flood wall doing what a flood wall is paid to do, which is hold back the flood. Then he said that the flood wall was near flood levels, which it was, but the church hadn’t flooded, which… Read full this story
- Donald Trump And Apprentice Out Of The Closet
- He Had Me at "Donald Trump"
- Donald Trump Questions ‘Rumor’ of CNN’s Jeff Zucker Resigning
- Martha Stewart was Better than Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Awards Donald Trump Trump's 20th Trump Golf Club Championship
- Indiana Wages Are Rising amid Donald Trump’s ‘Hire American’ Immigration Policy
- Donald Trump Details Sanctions on Turkey in Response to Attacking Kurds
- Donald Trump Cheers on Sean Spicer in ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Contest
- Howard Hughes & Donald Trump Made Fortunes Doing This Method & You Can To!
- Report: NFL Owners Admit Donald Trump Squeezed Them On Anthem Protests
Joel Osteen Sounds a Lot Like Donald Trump have 314 words, post on www.theroot.com at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.