LATEYSHA Grace sparked a debate about gender neutral clothing among her fans after dressing her daughter in a tux.
The Big Brother star took to Instagram to ask her followers what they thought about it and shared a sweet image of daughter Wynter wearing both a dress and a black and white tux.
She wrote: “What do you guys think about gender neutral clothing ?
“Personally I let Wynter wear whatever she wants!
“Today she wanted to wear a tux so she wore a tux #genderneutral #equality #lovewins #babyontrend”.
The reality star – who rose to fame on MTV show The Valleys – was later pictured with her daughter wearing the sweet outfit and Wynter’s dad Ben Charles.
Wynter was all smiles as she strolled down the street with her parents and looked bang on trend with some sparkly pink trainers.
Lateysha looked her usual glam self in ripped blue jeans, a strapless white crop top and a yeti-style fur jacket.
While some of her followers were unsure about Lateysha letting her daughter pick her own outfits, others thought it was a great idea.
One wrote: “I don’t like the way people judge others whether they’re boy or girl on what they wear… it’s the child’s choice at the end of the day and I like the fact gender neutral clothes exist! By the way Wynter looks adorable in the tux @lateysha_grace❤️”.
Another said: “I think it’s amazing and as I work with young children, if a little boy wants to wear a fairy dress then I bloody well let him!”.
A third added: “She’s beautiful and she looks class in her little suit xxx”.
However, others disagreed with one writing: “I just think that we are exposing children to adult like feelings and lifestyles…
“I just don’t see the need for a boy to be in a dress or anything feminine…a pink shirt or something that’s fine but to say a dress or skirt or flower hand band…nope sorry..”
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- Paloma Faith reveals she raises her child, two, gender-neutral as she doesn't know 'who they're going to become'... as the singer speaks of her tragic miscarriages for the first time
- Smoking in pregnancy 'could affect fertility of baby girls'
- Newborn baby girl SURVIVES after she was buried three feet underground in a clay pot in India
- Indian woman, 75, gives birth to a 1lb 5oz baby girl through IVF - a month after a 74-year-old shocked the world by having twins
- It's a girl! Michael 'Wippa' Wipfli and wife Lisa have a Bogan gender reveal for their baby as his Nova co-host Fitzy hilariously does a burnout in a V8 Commodore at Sydney Dragway
- Air Canada swaps ‘ladies and gentlemen’ for gender-neutral term ‘everybody’
- Air Canada will no longer call passengers 'ladies and gentlemen,' and will use the gender-neutral term 'everybody' instead
- Plymouth dad explains why he is raising child 'gender neutral'
- A brief history of gender neutral pronouns
- Baby Girl Conceive Myths - Debunked!