Guwahati will be excited today to see the clash of the arch rivals Australia and India in yet another gripping match at Barsapara Cricket Stadium at 7:00 PM India time. The stadium will be hosting their first international match, and is all prepared to give an entertaining match to the people of Guwahati. For Australia, this is their last chance in this series to be at par with the Indian team, and redeem their lost pride. If they lose this match it is going to be a blue wash over yellow. Australia has already lost the ODI series with a big margin of 4-1, if they lose this match they will lose the T20I series too, and will be going home empty handed. For Virat Kohli this match is as crucial as the earlier ones, as he says so. He believes in winning every match that comes in his way. His aggressive tactics have proven him as one of the greatest leaders of recent time already. Steave Smith who had been reliable in their batting squad. But after Steave Smith’s shoulder injury they are in further trouble. But as said, T20I is sometimes a one player match. Austrlaia has such… Read full this story
- Redmi Note Pro India Launch Event to Begin Soon: Live Updates
- 'India may miss fiscal deficit target by 30-50 bps'
- Placement of Living Room Furniture Sofas
- Google Chrome rolls out update; customisation, organising tabs to get better
- Mercedes-Benz India launches e-commerce platform and connected car application
- India to miss fiscal deficit target by 30-50 bps: Report
- A Dutch family may have lived isolated on a farm for nine years, police say
- Best Places to Eat Cheaply in Australia
- India Heads High on Neem Patent Saga - Patent Analytics Report
- It's Quality and Not Quantity That Affects Your Credit Score
India vs Australia Live Score: India vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Score and Updates from Guwahati: Australia won by 8 wickets have 308 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at October 10, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.