A popular quote goes like this, “The best drug for your health is your good mood”, and most of us would have to agree with it, right?
Because, if you are in a negative state of mind most of the time, it could cause a lot of stress and lead to both psychological and physiological ailments.
Imagine this, you have been going through a lot of stress because of your pressurizing job and your mood has not been very pleasant lately; and your friends invite you to a party.
What do you do? You either turn down their offer and sulk at home or you are forced to go and still cannot have a good time, right?
Well, the above instance is a good example of how important it is to be in a good mood.
Apart from harming your health indirectly, a negative mood can also come in the way of important life events, like interviews, dates and other important daily activities.
Being in a good mood helps you be more productive and creative, thus enabling you to be more successful in your job/school, etc.
If you are always in a bad mood, it could cause problems like stress, depression, anxiety, etc., which may give rise to certain physiological symptoms like high blood pressure, headaches, digestive problems and heart ailments.
So, keeping both your health and daily activities in mind, it is extremely important to ensure that you make a conscious effort at reducing stress and be in a good mood as much as possible.
Now, for a person to be in a good mood, a hormone known as the endorphin has to be released in the brain; this is known as the “feel good” hormone.
Have a look at some of the simple tips which can help boost the endorphin levels in the brain and put you in a good mood instantly.
Tip #1: Inhaling A Nice Scent
Inhale the scent of vanilla or lavender essence. Studies have shown that these natural aromas have the ability to trigger certain activities in your brain, which boost the endorphin levels to improve your mood.
Tip #2: Consuming Ginseng Tea
Consume ginseng tea or a teaspoon of ginseng powder in hot water. The antioxidants in ginseng can also improve your mood drastically by releasing endorphins.
Tip #3: Go In For Group Exercise Sessions
Instead of exercising alone, try a group exercise session with friends. A study conducted in 2009 revealed that group exercise sessions boost more endorphins compared to working out individually, because it is more fun!
Tip #4: Laugh Out Loud
Ensure that you laugh heartily at least once every day, by reading jokes or watching a funny show. Laughing is also a great method to boost the endorphin levels.
Tip #5: Enjoy A Good Session With Your Partner
Ensure that you have sexual intercourse regularly and make sure that you tell your partner what you like, so that it is enjoyable. Great sex and orgasms can also release a significant amount of endorphins instantly.
Tip #6: Have Dark Chocolate
Keep a bar of dark chocolate handy and whenever you feel low, consume a piece. The antioxidants in dark chocolate have the ability to boost endorphins and improve your mood in a matter of minutes!
Tip #7: Listen To Music & Dance
Listen to some of your favourite music and dance around in your room, whenever you are feeling low at home. The combination of listening to good music and dancing can trigger the production of more endorphins in your brain to put you in a good mood instantly.
Tip #8: Have Spicy Foods
Consume a small amount of very spicy foods when you are feeling low. Spicy foods can trigger certain nerve impulses through the trigeminal nerve to the brain, which actives the production of more endorphins instantly.
Tip #9: Go For A Long Run Or Jog
Go for a long run or a jog whenever you are feeling “blue”, or a little low. Running is one of the best and most effective ways to boost endorphins naturally to help improve your mood without any external help!
- How to Steam a Good Ham in Your Instant Pot
- Simple Tips and Tricks to Improve Smartphones Photography
- Forget Starbucks—you can brew better coffee at home
- Expert Tips – 10 Ways to Sleep Soundly at Night
- Manage Your Energy to Manage Your Mood
- Four simple steps to beating the holiday blues
- Best Tips for Getting The Best Sound Quality In Your Car
- 10 Cool Tips and Tricks for Android You Should Know
- Tips For Playing Monster Hunter: World [Updated]
- 8 Best Battery-Saving Tips for Android You Must Try
- Tips For Playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Why Is My Internet So Slow? Easy Tips To Fix Slow Internet
- How to feel refreshed even after too little sleep - and why you MUST have an afternoon nap. Never wake up tired again
- 25 WhatsApp Tips and Tricks – Use WhatsApp Like a Pro
- Use WhatsApp Like a Pro with These 25 WhatsApp Tips and Tricks
- 70 Useful Tips and Original Blogging as a God
- Your dog knows how you feel
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery tips and tricks: Become a master witch or wizard!
- Tips For Playing Spider-Man
- How sleep apnea robs you of a good night's rest
9 Simple Tips To Increase Your “Feel Good” Hormones For A Better Mood Instantly! have 961 words, post on www.boldsky.com at November 15, 2017. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.