Parents, teachers and students at Glen Hills Middle School are mourning the loss of a seventh-grade student who died by suicide on Sunday, Nov. 12.Fourteen-year-old Quentin Espinoza was “full of life, always happy to make others laugh and smile,” his family wrote on a GoFundMe page set up to raise awareness and preserve their son’s memory.”At this point we do not have all the details, but we do know that the severity of Quentin’s sadness while he was not in the family unit was greater and deeper than ever imagined,” the page states. “On Sunday, Nov. 12, Quentin took his own life, lost in his pain. The family continues to dig into why a smart, loving, generous 14-year-old that hardly began to live, would find something so painful to take his own life.” Glen Hills Middle School Principal Jeff Fleig said Quentin was well-liked by teachers and students, and teachers enjoyed having him in their classrooms.”This has hit staff and students hard,” he said. RELATED: Compare suicide numbers in Wisconsin counties RELATED: Wisconsin teens are changing the mental health conversation from illness to wellness to lessen stigma RELATED: Why did a 13-year-old quarterback and aspiring engineer take her own life? The school’s crisis response team met on the morning of… Read full this story
- 'My BMI is none of your concern!' 14-year-old refuses teacher who told students to calculate their body mass index
- Man Charged With Assault After Allegedly Punching 8-Year-Old Boy With Autism On Subway
- 12-year-old Boy Slips Past Security, Boards Flight to Los Angeles Without a Ticket
- Bug Appétit! Cassandra Thorburn is dared by an eight-year-old boy to eat insects on live TV while Sarah Harris is left terrified as a giant snake is wrapped around her
- NHS doctor, 73, is struck off for failing to diagnose sepsis in a two-year-old boy and a female patient before trying to cover up her mistake by falsifying their records
- Brutal moment a 15-year-old boy is bashed by a gang of teen thugs outside a shopping centre
- Family Confirms 3-Year-Old Boy, Mother Killed In South Philadelphia Row Home Fire
- Alabama 14-Year-Old Confesses to Killing His Entire Family
- 14-year-old Florida boy arrested after threatening mass shooting at school, police say
- Why Is Middle School So Hard for So Many People?
Glen Hills Middle School 'hit hard' by 14-year-old boy's suicide have 388 words, post on www.jsonline.com at November 14, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.