North Korean despot Kim Jong-Un has said Donald Trump is ‘begging for war’ as the President embarks on his Asia tour.
“Trump made his conceived attempt yet again to alienate our people from the government,” the statement from foreign ministry spokesman read.
“Trump, during his visit, laid bare his true nature as destroyer of world peace and stability and begged for a nuclear war on the Korean peninsula.”
On Wednesday, Trump warned North Korea not to underestimate the United States as he wrapped up his visit to South Korea.
But the North Korean spokesman said nothing would deter Pyongyang from pursuing its nuclear weapons agenda.
He said: “[Trump’s] current trip to our surrounding region is a warmonger’s visit for confrontation to rid the DPRK of its self-defensive nuclear deterrence.
“The DPRK’s possession of nuclear weapons was a righteous and inevitable choice to defend our national sovereignty and dignity and our people’s rights to existence and development from increased nuclear threats and blackmail by the U.S.”
Trump and ‘Rocket Man’ Kim have long been exchanging a war of words over North Korea’s relentless missile tests.
The country’s leaders also threatened to turn the US into a “sea of fire”.
During his Asia tour, which started in South Korea and is now in Vietnam, Trump has done nothing to quell Kim’s outrage.
He said: “I hope I speak not only for our countries, but for all civilized nations, when I say to the North: Do not underestimate us, and do not try us.
“We will defend our common security, our shared prosperity, and our sacred liberty. America does not seek conflict or confrontation, but we will never run from it.”
The US President’s Asian tour will end in the Phillipines on Monday before he heads back to Washington. Kim has promised to continue testing weapons.
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un, Donald Trump arrive in Vietnam
- Kim Jong-un Climbs Mountain Summit as North Korea Calls Trump a ‘Dotard’
- Trump says Kim Jong Un risks losing 'everything' after North Korea claims major test
- Trump Says Kim Jong Un Risks Losing 'Everything' after North Korea Claims Major Test
- Kim Jong-un might lose 'special relationship': Donald Trump warns after North Korea conducted 'important' test
- John Bolton is Donald Trump's war whisperer
- Has Trump Failed in North Korea? Pyongyang Says It Will Not Give Up Nukes Without U.S. Demilitarization
- Trump's Inflammatory North Korea Tweet Does Not Violate 'Threats of Violence' Policies, Twitter Says
- Adam Schiff Says Donald Trump 'Betrays Our National Security' After President Discussed 'Russian Hoax' With Putin
- Heading into 2020, Trump Defends Faltering North Korea Talks as a Win
Kim Jong-un says Donald Trump is 'begging for war' with North Korea as US President visits Asia have 454 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 11, 2017. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.