“Where Romance Meets Finance” That’s the tagline of TheSugarBook, Asia’s first ever sugar dating app. Founded by a Malaysian back in December 2016, TheSugarBook has more than 55,000 members across countries like Malaysia, Singapore, America, India, and the Philippines. It’s growing rapidly and the guys at TheSugarBook intend to have at least 100,000 users by mid-2018.”TheSugarBook seeks to build a social community that focuses on women empowerment – that the choice of the type of lifestyle lies at the tip of the their fingers. We also provide the convenience of choosing partners for high-flying and successful businessmen who have limited time to date the conventional way.” TheSugarBook app is now available on both Android and iOS and here’s how it works: The app is completely free and anyone above the age of 18 can set up an account.sign up with their college or university email will be automatically upgraded as premium members. This comes with a few perks including, checking out profile viewers, having their profiles placed under the featured section, and reading and sending unlimited messages, among other benefits.As for the sugar daddies, they will have to pay a small fee to unlock the premium features. If the term… Read full this story
- Mobile app aims to bolster human trafficking reporting in Thailand
- 'Elite' dating site BeautifulPeople.com is hacked: Experts warn everything from sexual preferences to income of 1.1 million members has been sold online
- Data for 2021 Census to be collected using mobile app: RGI offcials
- Wheelchair-bound woman, 29, who is on permanent life support after suffering a broken spine at birth finds love on a dating site - and says her marriage is 'just like any other'
- Indians spent $120mn, downloaded 19 bn mobile apps in 2019
- 700Credit Announces Prequalification Mobile App for Dealers
- GitHub's mobile app for Android now available in beta
- Mobile apps see download, in-app purchase, user growth globally, says App Annie
- Flickr redesigns web and mobile apps to create a powerhouse in online photo storage
- Film News Roundup: Legion M Launches Film Scout Mobile App at Sundance
TheSugarBook, Asia's First Sugar Dating Site Has Launched Its Mobile App have 346 words, post on says.com at November 2, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.