“Where Romance Meets Finance” That’s the tagline of TheSugarBook, Asia’s first ever sugar dating app. Founded by a Malaysian back in December 2016, TheSugarBook has more than 55,000 members across countries like Malaysia, Singapore, America, India, and the Philippines. It’s growing rapidly and the guys at TheSugarBook intend to have at least 100,000 users by mid-2018.”TheSugarBook seeks to build a social community that focuses on women empowerment – that the choice of the type of lifestyle lies at the tip of the their fingers. We also provide the convenience of choosing partners for high-flying and successful businessmen who have limited time to date the conventional way.” TheSugarBook app is now available on both Android and iOS and here’s how it works: The app is completely free and anyone above the age of 18 can set up an account.sign up with their college or university email will be automatically upgraded as premium members. This comes with a few perks including, checking out profile viewers, having their profiles placed under the featured section, and reading and sending unlimited messages, among other benefits.As for the sugar daddies, they will have to pay a small fee to unlock the premium features. If the term… Read full this story
- Why Are Online Indian Dating Sites Exploding?
- PayPal Friendly Dating Sites
- Use the Internet Dating Sites to Find Mr Rich
- Efforts on Cleaning Online Dating Sites
- Free Dating Sites - What Happens To People Who Have Met in These Sites?
- Niche Dating Site - The Way To New Relationships
- The Unique Benefits You Get While Using A Dating Site
- Adult Dating Site - Which One Should You Choose?
- Free Dating Sites Vs Paid Services
- Totally Free Dating Sites - Why You Should Join
TheSugarBook, Asia's First Sugar Dating Site Has Launched Its Mobile App have 295 words, post on says.com at November 2, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.