The world’s biggest Starbucks now has augmented reality. The new 30,000-square-foot Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Shanghai released an AR app that will deliver a tour of the store’s equipment. Customers also get virtual badges for participating in the tour and once all of the badges are earned, they get a custom “Roastery filter” so they can get the perfect selfie at the end of the tour. Apple’s iMac Pro is rumored to launch in a few weeks. The iMac Pro is a new desktop computer from Apple that was announced back in June. The iMac Pro will feature a 27-inch Retina 5K display, up to 18-core Xeon processors and up to 22 Teraflops of graphics computation — say that 10 times fast! The Pro will apparently prevent theft of the workstation and will retail at $4,999. Joy, a new smart photo album, has raised $7 million. The round was led by Obvious Ventures, bringing the total amount of funding to $9.5 million. The inventor of Joy realized that flipping through photo albums was becoming a thing of the past, so he created this social device to make sharing family photos and videos easier. The device retails for $499. Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration… Read full this story
- Virtual and Augmented Reality: Technologies and Global Markets key players 7D Vision, Apple, Inc., DAQRI, HTC Corp.
- Global Augmented Reality Software : Market Share, Strategies, Segmentation And Forecasts 2019 To 2025
- Global Augmented Reality Book: Market Analysis, Strategies, Segmentation And Forecasts, 2019 To 2025
- Ocutrx Vision Technologies Receives Second Patent for Augmented Reality Glasses Eye Tracking Technology
- U.S. Army Awards ARA Contract for Its Cutting-Edge Augmented Reality Software
- Coachella 2019: Space out, literally, at the festival’s Sahara Tent with an augmented reality-equipped stage
- Explore the role of Augmented Reality Technologies and Lethality at the Future Soldier Technology USA Conference 2019
- Coachella 2019: From augmented reality to food delivery, tech plays increasing role in the festivities
- Bose Frames bring audio and augmented reality to sunglasses
- Tech review: Bose Frames bring audio and augmented reality to sunglasses
The World's Biggest Starbucks Has Augmented Reality have 346 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at December 8, 2017. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.