If you’ve never ventured abroad, planning and booking an overseas trip can be an intimidating experience. To simplify the process, and to ensure you get the most for your money, the Star reached out to three travel gurus: Farah Salim, co-founder of the airfare website Next Departure, Mary Zajac, public relations specialist at Expedia, Inc., and David Solomito, vice-president of marketing, North America, with Kayak. Here are some of their top tips for booking a trip: Budget bookingOnce you’ve made the decision to book an overseas trip, one of the first steps is deciding where to go. If you’re stuck, consider some of the travel tools available, such as Kayak’s Explore Tool.
- Lonely worlds: gaining insight when surrounded by nothing
- Oculus Go standalone VR headset is now available in Europe and Canada
- Weekly Horoscope, September 29-October 5: Check predictions for all zodiac signs
- Weekly Horoscope, October 13-19, 2019: Check predictions for all zodiac signs
- Is Oct. 27 the biggest release date in history?
- DC Comics’ next Crisis is a heavier drama than any before
- Cory Barlog, Keita Iizuka, and more PlayStation developers on the games that defined them
- MMA - StarCraft 2's persistent overachiever
- Retro-Ramble: Sid Meier’s Colonization
- Closure & Colonization
How to book your first overseas trip have 207 words, post on www.thestar.com at January 29, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.