PALO ALTO, CALIF.—Elon Musk will remain at Tesla under a 10-year, all-or-nothing pay package that demands massive growth.The agreement, revealed Tuesday in a regulatory filing, requires that Tesla grow in $50 billion leaps, to a staggering $650 billion market capitalization.To put those demands in perspective, the electric carmaker, based in Palo Alto, California, is worth less than $60 billion today.Tesla must hit a series of escalating revenue and adjusted profit targets, only after which Musk would vest stock options worth 1 per cent of company shares.If the goals are reached, Tesla will be one of the biggest companies in America, and it Musk’s wealth would grow exponentially.
- Here's the Tesla that Elon Musk will launch into orbit around Mars
- Femme Fatale: Former Pornstar Receives 10 Year Sentence For Hiring Hitman to Kill Her Ex
- Driverless cars won't be ready for at least a DECADE, experts say, despite Elon Musk declaring Tesla would have a million on the road by 2020
- Elon Musk Shows Support for Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
- Twitter CEO has 'a good heart, I support him', says Elon Musk
- Elon Musk Rattles Fans by Responding to Online Time Travel Conspiracy Theory
- Elon Musk "giddy" ahead of SpaceX's historic Falcon Heavy launch
- Paris climate deal: Donald Trump to lose Elon Musk, Disney boss from advisory council
- Elon Musk Claims To Be Doctor Strange, But Marvel Director Lets Him Know Otherwise
- Elon Musk reveals Starship rocket with scantily clad ‘battle angel’ on its side
Tesla CEO Elon Musk to receive 10-year pay package dependent on massive growth have 248 words, post on www.thestar.com at January 23, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.