caption “Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond.” source Francois Duhamel/Netflix One of the great things about Netflix is that it has brought thoughtful, compelling documentaries to a much wider audience – something filmmakers could only dream of a decade ago. And with binge-worthy titles like Netflix original “Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond” and Oscar-nominated “Last Men in Aleppo” a click away, you can get a lot of great nonfiction viewing any night of the week. You’ll learn a lot more about the world, but don’t worry – you’ll also be entertained. Here are 47 documentaries we think you should stream right away on Netflix. Note: Numerous Netflix titles drop off the streaming service monthly, so the availability of titles below may change. 1. “13th” source Netflix Director Ava DuVernay looks at the history of the US prison system and how it relates to the nation’s history of racial inequality. 2. “Amanda Knox” source Netflix The murder trial in Italy of the American exchange student Amanda Knox, who is now free, captivated the world in the early 2000s. This Netflix original looks back at the case and gets the perspective of Knox and others closely involved. 3. “The Battered Bastards… Read full this story
- The best comedy movies on Netflix right now
- The 15 Best Sports Documentaries on Netflix Right Now
- Fish Oil Makes Smarter Babies
- Buyer beware: How auditing RFPs can help you make smarter enterprise software purchases
- Moody’s Analytics Helps Lenders Make Smarter, Faster Decisions with Enhanced CreditLens™ Solution
- How technology is helping the NFL make smarter decisions
- Do two rights make a standard?
- The Fyre Festival Documentaries Are Now Streaming. Here's What You Need to Know.
- The best Halloween movies on Netflix
- Best sports movies on Netflix to watch between Olympic events
47 documentaries on Netflix right now that will make you smarter have 299 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at February 22, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.