Warren Buffett‘s Berkshire Hathaway has replaced Wells Fargo as its biggest investment. Apple held the top spot in the firm’s portfolio as of December 31, according to the fourth-quarter 13-F filing published last week. Major investment firms, including hedge funds, are required to disclose their long positions in stocks every quarter. Because of a time delay, however, these positions may have changed or been closed by the time the filing is public. Buffett’s annual letter to shareholders is set to be released on Saturday. The top-10 list below, via Bloomberg, is ranked in ascending order of the market value of Berkshire’s positions at the end of the fourth quarter, and includes the gains made in that period. It also shows whether Berkshire bought more shares, sold, or did nothing. The list excludes Kraft Heinz, as this investment is accounted for with the equity method because Berkshire owns a significant controlling stake. Southwest Airlines source Markets Insider Ticker: LUV Sector: Services Market Value: $3.12 billion Market-value Change: $451.34 million Q4 Position Change: Unchanged Bank of New York Mellon source Markets Insider Ticker: BK Sector: Financial Market Value: $3.28 billion Market-value Change: $612.53 million Q4 Position Change: +10.6 million shares Moody’s Corporation… Read full this story
- Why Warren Buffett is Betting on Banks Now
- Buffett's Berkshire seeks Fed leeway to boost BofA bet: Fed
- UPDATE 1-Buffett's Berkshire seeks Fed leeway to boost BofA bet -Fed
- 5 Biggest Mistakes People Make in an Economic Downturn
- Why Do I Think It's Time to Buy in Naples, Florida?
- A Beginner's Guide to Securing Your Financial Future and Retirement
- To People Who Want to Quit Their Jobs One Day
- The First Victim of the Housing Bubble - John Kerry
Here are Warren Buffett’s biggest investments have 288 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at February 20, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.