LONDON—Lady Gaga has cancelled 10 concerts in Europe because of severe pain, the tour’s promoter said Saturday.Live Nation said the musician is “suffering from severe pain that has materially impacted her ability to perform live.”In a statement posted on social media, Lady Gaga said she was “devastated” to disappoint her fans. She said her medical team “is supporting the decision for me to recover at home.” Read more: Lady Gaga postpones European tour citing ‘trauma and chronic pain’
- Ozzy Osbourne cancels New Zealand tour dates due to pneumonia scare
- Lady Gaga's Apology for 'Dark Life Period' Work With R Kelly Gets Debated Online
- Lady Gaga splits with fiancé Christian Carino: Here’s how to navigate a broken engagement
- Lady Gaga and Olivia Colman go head to head for Best Actress at the Oscars as Emily Blunt is snubbed
- What happened to Lady Gaga’s horse Arabella and why did she have to leave the Critics’ Choice Awards early?
- Winner Lady Gaga leaves Critics’ Choice Awards to ‘say goodbye’ to dying horse
- Lady Gaga is barely recognisable as a teenager in unseen photos
- Lady Gaga told 'angel' horse is dying after her double award win
- Grammys 2019 viewers slam Ryan Seacrest for ‘awkward’ Lady Gaga red carpet interview
- Lady Gaga splits from talent agent fiance just months after he proposed with £300k pink diamond ring
Lady Gaga cancels 10 European tour dates due to severe pain have 230 words, post on www.thestar.com at February 3, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.