KUALA LUMPUR: The Ministry of Higher Education will produce a ‘Higher Education Guide Book 4.0’ to help local tertiary institutions tackle the challenges of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. Its minister Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh said the guidebook which will be released soon will help these institutions create a suitable educational system which will produce graduates who meet market demands in the future. He said the guidebook will stress on four aspects, namely study environment, moving from traditional teaching and learning methods to those using the latest technology, assessment without examination and learning beyond the classroom. Idris was replying to a supplementary question from Datuk Abdul Aziz Sheikh Fadzir (BN-Kulim Bandar Baharu) during the question-and-answer session at the Dewan Rakyat sitting today. On the latest rate of marketability of Malaysian graduates based on the Graduate Detection Review System (SKPG), Idris said it was at 79.1% compared to 75% in 2013. Idris said this increase was the result of several measures taken by the ministry including introducing the Integrated Cumulative Grade Point Average Assessment (ICGPA) which assessed students not just academically but also took into account technical aspects, the ability to solve problems, communication skills, information management and entrepreneurial values. He added… Read full this story
- Does Modi want to hijack higher education?
- Higher Education Secretary R Subhrahmanyam Transferred to Social Justice Ministry
- Higher Education Conclave today
- Louisiana higher education board asks for $156M budget boost
- VN higher education is profitable sector for investors
- In Vietnam, unemployment rate among higher education graduates is higher than others
- Data center lets Kentuckians track higher education system
- Entergy Louisiana CEO named to state higher education board
- Can CA Save Higher Education With Increased Budget?
- Fourth Industrial Revolution nudges green building materials along
Higher Education Ministry to produce guidebook on Industrial Revolution 4.0 have 287 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.