In Celebrity Recipes, we tackle a favorite recipe from a beloved star, past or present. I straight-up love Boris Karloff for a variety of reasons. His Frankenstein, which will never be equaled (thanks but no, De Niro). His perfect, also never-to-be-equaled narration and personification in my all-time favorite Christmas special, How The Grinch Stole Christmas. And, as a old-time radio buff, every Halloween I enjoy his vocalizations on some of the scariest radio stories I’ve ever heard on programs like Inner Sanctum, like “Cat Wife” and “Valse Trieste.” So I was thrilled last month when I posted this column for the first time, featuring Katharine Hepburn’s brownies, and a commenter suggested Boris Karloff’s guacamole recipe. Like fellow horror movie legend Vincent Price, Karloff was apparently also something of a an entertaining gourmet (Price is coming up soon in this column, swear). And like Price, maybe all the horror Karloff was surrounded with every day made his downtime a bit lighter. (He also, I found out while researching this column, was married five times.) You can easily finding this recipe by Googling “Boris Karloff” and “guacamole,” but I’m going to go ahead and post this tweet because it’s from Ally McBeal… Read full this story
- Bulldozer parked outside Boris Johnson's local tube station over failed Heathrow promise
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson to assemble Cabinet team to deliver Brexit with record number of minority ministers – who will make the cut?
- Boris Johnson LBC phone-in: 11 toe-curling moments in live election grilling
- Boris Johnson savaged by single mum live on air over 'illegitimate' children jibe
- Boris Johnson roasted by single mum and nurse in live voter phone in on LBC
- Recipe: Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- UK newspapers torn over Boris Johnson as prime minister
- A Tale of Two Cities: Green Party Bidding to Upset The Status Quo in City of London and Westminster
- Brussels sprout flatbread pizzafies your Thanksgiving vegetables
- Grow your own and forage: eat better without costing the earth
You’re a green one, Mr. Grinch: Boris Karloff’s guacamole recipe have 337 words, post on thetakeout.com at March 7, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.