Future South Carolina QB makes All-American game commitment
By Ben Breiner
April 09, 2018 09:18 PM
South Carolina quarterback commit Ryan Hilinski tweeted Monday night he was selected for the Under Armour All-America Game.
The 6-foot-4, 222-pound passer out of Orange Lutheran is a four-star prospect and the No. 308 player in the class of 2019 in the 247Composite rankings.
— Big Bo (@ryan_hilinski) April 10, 2018
Never miss a local story.
Sign up today for a free 30 day free trial of unlimited digital access.
Last season, he threw for 3,749 yards, 33 touchdowns and six interceptions. That includes 538 yards in one game.
USC had four players in the game last year: offensive lineman Hank Manos, defensive back Jaycee Horn, linebacker Rosendo Louis and offensive lineman Dylan Wonnum, who was uncommitted at the time.
Quarterback Ryan Hilinski discusses his decision to commit to the South Carolina football team in an interview with Phil Kornblut and the SportsTalk radio show. (247Sports photo) Dwayne McLemore
- She was stunned by Biden's inauguration. How this South Carolina mom escaped QAnon
- Google will stop making video games for its Stadia platform
- Cooke, Boston lead No. 2 South Carolina past Auburn 77-58
- 4-star safety Juwon Gaston commits to Auburn over South Carolina
- LOOK: Former SEC All-American wins Royal Rumble
- The most underrated games of all time
- Safer-At-Home Game: Everything You Need To Prep Your Pad for a Small Super Bowl Party
- Just as Covid-19 numbers were dropping, a concerning strain detected in South Africa is now in the US
- Francis to lead ‘fresh start’ in Carolina; Muller’s future uncertain
- Maryland becomes 2nd state to report coronavirus variant first identified in South Africa
Future South Carolina QB makes All-American game commitment have 690 words, post on www.thestate.com at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.