U.S. Tax Cuts Wage Increases President Donald Trump’s corporate tax cuts might not have trickled down to American workers in the way that he suggested they would. Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class, if not through direct tax reductions or refunds, then through the trickle-down effect of bonuses and wage increases from their employers who receive massive corporate cuts. “Tax reform is working,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said in January, mentioning Apple’s decision to reward a bonus of $2,500 in stock grants to some Apple employees. “Workers are coming home and telling their families they got a bonus, or they got a raise or they got better benefits.” President Donald Trump flanked by daughter Ivanka Trump and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin speaks during a tour of the H&K Equipment Company in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, on January 18. President Donald Trump’s corporate tax cuts might not have trickled down to American workers in the way that he suggested they would. MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax… Read full this story
- U.S. Deficit Skyrockets 26 Percent Since 2018, Economists Blame Trump Tax Cuts for Massive Spending Gap
- Trump's 2017 Tax Cuts Helped Super-rich Pay Lower Rate Than Bottom 50 Percent: Economists
- CBA and Westpac urge Federal Government to bring tax cuts forward
- Sell assets now; tax cut benefits not immediate: Luis Oganes, JP Morgan
- Ted Cruz on Tax Cuts: Out of Sync With Voters
- Tax cut to broaden the number of stocks investors can look at: Abhiram Eleswarapu, BNP Paribas
- President Donald Trump walks back payroll tax cut suggestion: 'We don't need it'
- Dem Senate campaign arm hits GOP lawmakers over Trump tax law
- Trump Said Conor Lamb Won After Running on Tax Cuts—the Opposite of the Truth
- Federal Government's tax cut plan passes Lower House as Labor hopes for amendments in Senate
Trump’s Tax Cuts Didn’t Benefit U.S. Workers, Made Rich Companies Richer, Analysis Finds have 344 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.