By Jennifer Berry The Kit Tues., May 15, 2018 Pause for applause: Lady Gaga might soon be bringing her singular style to your local beauty aisle. Mother Monster, a.k.a. Stefani Germanotta, reportedly filed for a trademark on a cosmetics line called Haus Beauty in February, and we can’t wait to see what her creative mind dreams up (lest we forget, Gaga’s the one who made black perfume—like, the actual liquid—mainstream back in 2012 with her fragrance, Lady Gaga Fame). Gaga is of course not the first (or even the 100th) celeb to venture into the makeup biz of late; she joins multi-hyphenate megastars like Gwen Stefani and Jennifer Lopez, not to mention even tennis star Serena Williams, amongst the throngs of famous faces to launch eponymous beauty lines. But with her history of trying some of the most outrageous beauty looks, from a face of pearls to every colour wig under the sun, we’re seriously intrigued to see what this risk-taker brings to market. News of Lady Gaga’s company, Ate My Heart Inc., applying to trademark the name Haus Beauty for a beauty brand was originally reported by The Blast. According to the full trademark application, the Haus Beauty name… Read full this story
- Lady Gaga Uncomfortable With 'What People Want From a Female Pop Star'
- Lady Gaga Has a Burqa Problem
- Lady Gaga's Pissed Off Because Bloggers Ruin Everything
- Lady Gaga's new video is shockingly different (and yet oh so familiar)
- Lady Gaga Just Out-Cuted Japan
- Lady Gaga Is a Magical Sad Mime Art Pony in the Video for 'Applause'
- Lady Gaga says Vice President Mike Pence is a disgrace to Christianity
- Charles Manson Follower Bobby Beausoleil Brags Lady Gaga Doc Used His Music
- Lady Gaga Is A
- Britney Spears and Lady Gaga Worry Us With Duet Rumor
A Lady Gaga makeup line is in the works have 308 words, post on www.thestar.com at May 14, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.