KATHMANDU: The meeting of the House of Representatives today unanimously approved a proposal seeking consideration on the Public Security (Third Amendment) Bill, 2075 BS. Minister for Home Affairs Ram Bahadur Thapa had presented the bill in the meeting. Lawmaker Krishna Bhakta Pokhrel had put his views on the bill. The House of Representatives will next meet at 3:30 pm on May 21. Follow The Himalayan Times on Twitter and Facebook
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Google Pushes Transparency for SSL Certificates
- Obama, Legislators Tackle Bulk Surveillance Issue
- WEEKLY RECAP Cupertino Lifts Gag Order, Frees Its Hostage
- Federal Cloud Conversions Heat Up Google-Microsoft Competition
- GOVERNMENT IT REPORT Money Crunch Will Change the Way Federal Agencies Acquire IT
- GOVERNMENT IT REPORT Federal IT Landscape Requires More Gold, Less Glitter
Lower House approves proposal on Public Security Bill have 129 words, post on thehimalayantimes.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.