After more than five years of doing WordPress development full-time, one thing keeps coming back to me: just how bad the average person’s experience is having a small business website built in WordPress. WordPress is a wonderful technology, but most small business website owners are not having wonderful experiences with it. In this article, I’ll explain why not, and present what I hope could be a solution. How to Use This Article This article can be useful for both web developers and website clients: For Developers (People Who Build Small Business WordPress Websites) I want this article to be a catalyst toward a better experience in WordPress for small-business clients—and developers. If you’re a WordPress developer (or, more generally, someone who builds or works on WordPress websites for others), I want your help: Read the next section, which identifies and explains the problems that small-business website clients often face, in WordPress specifically. Read the “We Need an Honor Code” section, describing and giving the reasons for a voluntary code among WordPress developers who service small-business website clients. Read the honor code itself: the Small-Business WordPress Developer Code of Honor. Read and engage with the final section, Next Steps for the Honor Code,… Read full this story
- Avoiding the ‘Small Business’ Trap
- Britain’s small businesses deserve a simpler, fairer tax system
- Small businesses ‘feeling the pressure’ over business rates
- Government announce €3m funds to help small businesses
- Stripe announces it is start lending money to small businesses
- Brian Bell supporting SMEs through small business dealers
- Nationwide scoops £50m prize for small business lending
- How can virtual offices help your small business grow?
- Q&A with last year's small business award winner
- Tax returns when you're self-employed or a small business owner
The Small-Business WordPress Developer Code of Honor have 300 words, post on wpshout.com at May 29, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.