The FIFA World Cup 2018 is just around the corner which means soccer fans are going to have a busy month. Scheduled between June 14 and July 15, the most prestigious international soccer tournament will see 32 teams battling it out in Russia to be the world champion. The first match is between hosts Russia and Saudi Arabia on June 14 at 8.30PM IST with the opening ceremony scheduled on the same day at 6.30PM IST. If you are one of those who can’t miss any moment, then you can catch the complete tournament almost anywhere on your smartphone or laptop by streaming the matches online. Wondering how to do that? Follow our guide below: Like last year, Sony currently has the rights to broadcast the tournament so if you want to live-stream the matches on your smartphone, then you need to install the Sony LIV app. The app comes with a subscription model, but at just Rs 199 you get the service for the next six months, which sounds like a good deal. You can download the Sony LIV app for your Android device here and for iOS visit here. Similarly you can head to the official Sony LIV… Read full this story
- FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa - Scaffold and Formwork Contractors
- Soccer Trophies - The FIFA World Cup Trophy
- Use of Formwork in the Build Up to the 2010 FIFA World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2010 on You PC - Time to Start Preparing
- England's Record at the FIFA World Cup
- BE Exclusive: Star India hits a sixer! From brands to audiences all line up for the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup
- History of the FIFA Confederations Cup
- Koreas draw in blacked-out World Cup qualifier
- How Often is the World Cup of Soccer Held?
- No fans, no media and no goals as Koreas play out World Cup qualifier in empty stadium
Here’s how to watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 online have 311 words, post on in.pcmag.com at June 12, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.