caption The Chevy Colorado ZR2 in all its glory. source Matthew DeBord/BI The 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 is a highly capable off-roader, with a robust 4WD system. But the Chevy Colorado pickup can still do everyday duty. For the price, you’re getting a lot of truck for the money. I’ve always been a big fan of the Chevy Colorado, the compact (really, mid-sized) pickup truck that Chevy rolled out a few years ago to invigorate the small-pickup segment. The Chevy Colorado has been a big hit, compelling Ford to revive its own Ranger pickup in the US. So in addition to a pickup-truck war among the big guys – the Ford F-150 full-size, along with the forthcoming all-new Chevy Silverado and the Ram 1500 – we have a skirmish shaping up in the smaller-pickup segment, between Chevy and Ford. Adding to the fun is the bevy of high-performance variants we now have in the market. We just put the Chevy Silverado Z71 up against the might Ford Raptor, and recently I got to check out the 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2, the oomphier sibling of the regular truck. Our $43,475 tester was well-equipped and ready for off-road action, but sadly I… Read full this story
- Pickup truck lands on top of car in Arizona, no one hurt
- Mulitple hospitalized after chain-reaction crash ends in pickup truck rollover on West Side
- Ford May Be Making Pickup Trucks Into Movie Theaters
- Did Keith Olbermann Say Pickup Truck = Racism?
- 2 fatally shot in pickup truck in western Connecticut
- Texas Sheriff Going After Pickup Truck Owner With ‘F**k’ Trump Bumpersticker
- Bicyclist dies in Mission Viejo collision with pickup truck
- Motorcyclist killed, another hurt in crash with pickup truck
- WATCH: Lightning Strikes Moving Pickup Truck During Storm
- The 9 Best Food Truck Cities in America
I drove a $43,500 Chevy Colorado ZR2 — and it was one of the best pickup trucks I’ve ever tested have 299 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.