by Greg Smith Coming off a strong 2017 financial year marked by several milestones, international hotelier PPHE Hotel Group (LSE:PPH) has made a decent start to the new fiscal year, with results showing revenues climbed steadily amid a soft London market. The UK-listed company is also making strong progress on a renovation programme which should lift margins further.With Brexit on the horizon, we expect the pound to weaken against the euro and many other currencies. This will act as a tailwind on a couple of fronts. This is as the level of inbound visitors to the UK increases with it becoming a more affordable destination, and as the earnings from PPHE’s offshore hotel operations provide a translation kick.PPHE has an exclusive licence from Radisson Hotel Group to develop and operate Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The art’otel brand is fully owned by the company.PPHE also has a controlling 52 per cent interest in the Arena Hospitality Group, one of Croatia’s best-known hospitality outfits. The group has 39 hotels and nearly 9000 rooms. Full-year revenues for 2017 were £325.1 million ($581 million), with EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation) of £107.3 million, 14 per… Read full this story
- Choice Hotels - Unique Settings for the Italy Traveller
- Almyra And Anassa, On Cyprus - Thanos Hotels Group Includes These Two Splendid Resorts
- Why a TiVo Mind Set Wins More Sales
- 10 Tips for a Hotel Stay in New York City
- The Hotel and Serviced Apartment Markets Are Merging, But Are Agents Equipped to Serve their Clients
- Piggy Back On Big Company Cheap Hotel Rates
- Live in a Luxury Hotel Not in a House - The Dream Of The Decade
- Tips For Finding A Malaga Hotel
- Looking For A Luxury Hotel In Las Vegas?
- Sun Group nets major haul of world tourism awards
PPHE Hotel Group set to win from weaker pound have 311 words, post on www.afr.com at June 28, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.