Providence police ID murder victim in downtown shooting PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — Providence Police said they have two suspects in custody in a weekend homicide that left a 25-year-old man dead as he was getting into his car after a night out in the city.Police identified the victim as Jacorey Sanders of New Bedford.Two suspects in the murder have been identified as Anthony Sharpe, 24, and George Webb, 23, both from the Boston area. Major David Lapatin said police are looking for three more.Lapatin said Sanders was at a nightclub Saturday night and spotted three people that he had previously had problems with, notifying police on detail at the club that they might be after him. According to Lapatin, the police denied the men entry to the club and escorted Sanders out the back exit. After escorting him into the Pride street festival taking place several streets away, Lapatin said Sanders told police he felt safe there and no longer needed assistance.“He, I guess, wanted to stay there,” Lapatin told reporters Monday. “He felt safe enough to stay there with his girlfriend.”It was around 1:30 a.m. when Lapatin said Sanders left the festivities and walked to his car, running into the suspects… Read full this story
- Sandy Hook denier charged with illegally possessing ID of victim's dad
- Long Island man charged with double murder in 2016 shooting
- Police ID 2 women killed in shooting at Little Rock home
- Authorities ID Another Victim of 'Killer Clown' John Wayne Gacy: 'My Brother Somehow Ran Into Him'
- Delphi murder victim’s mom blasts cops & launches podcast to solve killings
- Baton Rouge police arrest mother after toddler shoots 1-year-old sibling
- Autopsy details of Claremont murder victims Ciara Glennon and Jane Rimmer released for first time
- Flies on wet floor help police crack murder case
- Texas police ID man seen on surveillance rescuing baby from El Paso Walmart shooting
- The Medical Advances That Mask a Rising Tide of Violence: Major Study Finds Trauma Care Saved Hundreds of Potential Murder Victims
Providence police ID murder victim in downtown shooting have 339 words, post on www.wpri.com at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.