A female teacher and a saleswoman were killed when their cars crashed head-on in Ang Thong’s Wiset Chai Chan district on Thursday afternoon. Police said the accident happened at 3.30pm on Pho Phraya-ThaRua road in front of a Bang Chak petrol station in Tambon Yilon. Thanaporn Saisil, 34, a saleswoman with Asia Medical Industry Co Ltd, was killed behind the wheel of her car. Pakhaporn Pongchup, 35, a teacher at a Suphan Buri school, died later at Wiset Chai Chan Hospital. Police said Pakhaporn was driving from Suphan Buri to return home in Ang Thong and Thanaporn from Ang Thong to Suphan Buri when the accident occurred. Police have yet to investigate the cause.
- On-duty deputy killed in 2-car crash, 1 in serious condition
- Driver Killed In Stolen Car Crash On Falls Road: Police
- 2 Killed In Single-Car Crash In Southington
- Paul Walker Killed in Tragic Car Crash at 40
- Family of mother, 35, killed in 'murder-suicide' crash with her four children will donate $5,000 each to the truck drivers involved 'for their efforts' trying to rescue the mum and kids
- Child actor Lorenzo Brino, 21, who starred in 7th Heaven is killed in a 3am car crash after he lost control and struck a pole
- Dad listens to son's heart beat again - two years after he died in car crash
- 'I thought I was going to die': Gino D'Acampo recalls horror car crash that left him covered in petrol while filming American Road Trip
- Nigeria player killed in car crash, another kidnapped
- Nigeria Player Killed in Car Crash, Another Kidnapped
Teacher, saleswoman killed in Ang Thong car crash have 260 words, post on pattayaone.news at June 15, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.