caption Swiss cities like Geneva (pictured) dominated the top of the ranking. source ITU Pictures/Flickr ECA International has released its annual Cost of Living report, revealing the most expensive cities in the world to live in. In order to produce the list, the business management consultancy compared the costs of a basket of day-to-day goods and services commonly purchased by expats in various countries, including groceries, household and recreational goods, leisure, clothing, meals out, as well as alcohol and tobacco, among other items. European cities dominated the top of the ranking, with almost a third of the top 100 cities being located in the continent. Meanwhile, only three US cities placed in the top 50 – and a surprise winner took the top spot. Scroll down to see the 18 most expensive cities to live in the world, ranked in ascending order. 18. Yokohama, Japan. source Flickr via xiquinho 17. Jerusalem, Israel. source Shutterstock/Sean Pavone 16. Busan, South Korea. source Shutterstock 15. Copenhagen, Denmark. source S-F/Shutterstock 14. Tel Aviv, Jerusalem. source Shutterstock 13. Beijing, China. source LU JINRONG/Shutterstock 12. Stavanger, Norway. source virtualwayfarer/Flickr 11. Hong Kong, Hong Kong. 10. Shanghai, China. source Thomson Reuters 9. Oslo, Norway. source Marina_89/Shutterstock 8…. Read full this story
- Dark crystals: the brutal reality behind a booming wellness craze
- I'm not a Russian asset! Tulsi Gabbard makes bizarre boast during 2020 debate as she accuses U.S. of trying to fight 'regime change wars' in the Middle East
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Edited Transcript of PEGI earnings conference call or presentation 6-Aug-19 2:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of PLNT earnings conference call or presentation 6-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
The 18 most expensive cities to live in the world in 2018 have 270 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.