French soccer star Kylian Mbappé showed up and showed out on the world’s largest soccer stage and knows that money is about to rain down on his life like Oprah giving away shit. Mbappé, 19, who scored four goals during the World Cup on his way to becoming one of the youngest stars on a global soccer stage, is now coming out as one of the nicest people to ever kick a soccer ball around the pitch. Mbappé, who earns around $23,000 per game, announced that he will be donating his World Cup winnings to a “charity that gives free sports instruction to hospitalized and disabled children in sports, Premiers de Cordee,” USA Today reports. After talking with his folks, Mbappé decided to put his winnings to work by donating his entire winnings to the youth organization that he has supported since 2017, according to the French news outlet, L’Equipe. “Kylian, he’s a great person,” Sebastien Ruffin, general manager of Premiers de Cordee, told Le Parisien. “When his schedule allows it, he [practices with] us with pleasure. He has a very good [relationship] with children, he always finds the right [words] to encourage them. I sometimes even feel that [he]… Read full this story
- Kaka Retires: The last member of Brazil's 2002 World Cup-winning team
- Australia cricketers celebrate Women’s T20 World Cup win with Katy Perry
- Watch: Australia Players Celebrate Women's T20 World Cup Win By Dancing On Stage With Katy Perry
- Meg Lanning Reacts on Australia's T20 World Cup Win Over India: Complete Performance on Biggest Stage
- Serena Williams Retires from Rogers Cup Finals Match in Shocking Defeat to 19-Year-Old Canadian
- Zion Williamson's conditioning no issue for Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry: 'He's 19 years old. He'll be fine'
- Delingpole: Piers Morgan Humiliated by 19-Year-Old ‘Anti-Greta’
- 19-Year-Old Woman with Autism Goes Viral on TikTok: 'A Lot of People Don’t Understand' Autism
- 19-year-old Indian national killed, another injured in Dubai accident: Report
- 19-year-old STEM School shooting suspect will not face death penalty
19-Year-Old French Phenom Kylian Mbappé Will Donate Entire World Cup Winnings to Children's Charity have 337 words, post on www.theroot.com at July 17, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.