By The Canadian Press Mon., July 9, 2018 AURORA, ONT.—Canadian Pacific has extended its sponsorship of the CP Women’s Open golf tournament for another five years. CP has sponsored the LPGA Tour event since November 2013. The new agreement begins in 2019 and goes through 2023. CP made the announcement on Monday at Magna Golf Club, which will host the 2019 event. The Aurora, Ont., club becomes the first GTA facility to hold the tournament since Angus Glen Golf Club in Markham, Ont., hosted in 2001. This year’s tournament will be held Aug. 20-26 at Wascana Country Club in Regina. Article Continued Below SPORTS ACTION AND RE-ACTION DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX. NEW NEWSLETTER SPORTS SIGN UP
- Canadian Pacific Holiday Train Rolls Into Town Next Week
- India is a More Dangerous Country Than Pakistan, Cricket Board Chief Claims
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Canada tour dates revealed
- Middlebrook School Debate Team Win State Tournament
- Libertyville Annual Bar Crawl to Raise Awareness for Men's Health
- 5th Annual Remote Control Car Competition Registration Open
- Thousands Turned Out to 24th Annual Susan G. Komen Walk
- Hank Haney Doubles Down On Offensive LPGA Comments, 'I Knew A Lee Would Win'
- Michelle Wie Rips Hank Haney Over 'Racist, Sexist' LPGA Comments
- World navies unite @ Rim of the Pacific
Canadian Pacific back on board for annual LPGA Tour tournament have 212 words, post on www.thestar.com at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.